The Top 100 Most Loved Eating Out Brands have been revealed, based on the opinions of 100,000 diners from across the UK.
As well as listing which eating out brands consumers are most in love with – from the 100th place all the way to the number one spot – the new study also proves that a consumer’s love of an eating out brand is pivotal to its success.
The exclusive data has been collated from BrandVue Eating Out, which is run by Savanta, the global intelligence business, and is based on the opinions of 100,000 consumers. In association with H2O Publishing, the findings and league table of brands is now available to download for free.
Businesses such as Wagamama, Miller & Carter, Five Guys and Franco Manca all appear in the Top 20, but operators will only know the full Top 100 rankings by downloading the report.
The research shows that almost a quarter (23%) of visits to an eating out venue depend upon how much a customer loves the brand.
Other key takeaways from the research:
- With the greater the love, the greater the dining frequency; for a 7% increase in brand love, there’s an extra visit per customer
- A single point increase in love of a brand equates to 4.6% uplift in eating out footfall
- Younger people are more likely to love a brand than older people
- Quick service restaurants are the most loved type of restaurants in the UK, and have the most visits
- UK consumers eat out around three times per month and visit 35 eating out brands a year
- The UK consumer loves an average of 1.2 eating out brands at any one time