Why are some brands successful and others not? How do you create brand loyalty? When is the right time to expand?
At this October’s BITES Live conference, attendees will hear from the leaders of some of the most successful hospitality brands on the high street on how to attract customers through a well executed brand.
If you work in a food and drink business that revolves around brand identity in any way, the speakers at BITES Live are ready to offer you some fresh perspective on strategy.
You could be running a small restaurant company, a large hotel or thinking about creating a sub-brand within your catering estate – the advice, lessons and opinions of this year’s line-up can only benefit you and your business.
BITES Live takes place on Wednesday 10 October at the Royal Garden Hotel in London, and tickets are on sale now. You can hear from:
- Tom Barton, co-founder of Honest Burgers
- Scott Collins, co-founder of MEATliquor
- David Page, ex-CEO of PizzaExpress and backer of Franco Manca
- Caroline Jameson, divisional director of Morar HPI
- Plus many more high street experts
Tailored to industries that never stand still, the day’s content aims to inspire and stimulate operators across a number of sectors.
Who is BITES Live for?
- Pub and bar operators
- Contract caterers
- Hotel food and beverage managers
- Restaurant teams and leaders
- Cafés and fast-casual businesses
- Sports and leisure caterers
Book tickets for you and your team today.